Our goal is to help you get the best results in your course with MyLab & Mastering. If you have questions about getting started or using your MyLab or Mastering product, check out the FAQs below, contact 24/7 Technical Support, or visit your product's specific support pages.
- How do I get an access code?
- How do I get a course ID?
- I'm having problems completing an online purchase. What do I do?
- How do I retrieve my username and/or password?
- How do I join a new course?
- I can't enroll in my course. What should I do?
- How do I retake a course or enroll in a multi-semester course?
- What are the system requirements for this site?
- Where can I find information about my account?
- How can I change my username, password, or email address?
- I'm having problems registering. What do I do?
- I received an error message while registering. What do I do?
- My access code is incomplete, unreadable, or "not found." What do I do?
- What does it mean when my account is pending?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email. What do I do?
- How do I register for my course in MyLab & Mastering for Blackboard Learn?
- How can I retain access to my online course materials after the course ends?
24/7 Technical Support
If you didn't find an answer to your question in the FAQs above, we invite you to contact 24/7 Technical Support for help with registration, signing in, browser settings, plug-ins, or other system requirements.
Using MyLab & Mastering for Blackboard Learn, Canvas, Desire2Learn, or Moodle
If you're using MyLab & Mastering in one of these learning management systems, here's how to get registered.